<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Orchard/Somerset
Date: Saturday, 7 July 2012 10:25 pm

(I'd buy Japan's Seventeen over the Singapore version anytime, any day. Even though it's expensive)

Went to Orchard/Somerset with my brother today! We visited the AKB Shop again, though they really should start stocking up with the goods already because there are hardly anything to buy there ): It's also sad that there isn't much posters there now. There were more posters when the shop was still on the first floor (just butt hurt that there aren't any Komorin posters there). Anyway after that we met Yanting! Well, we saw each other and I went to Kinokuniya to get my magazines. I feel kind of guilty that I didn't bring my brother to walk around Takashimaya, but it was getting late (and it was raining). So I got August Myojo and Seventeen! Look at the cute freebie I got from Seventeen. It's actually amusing that I always get Hello Kitty freebies with the issue that I want. I'm gonna get another copy of Seventeen when I go back to Orchard next week.

Because I'm gonna meet Vai next Saturday *A*
(adds sparkles and glitters and what-nots)

I'm so excited meeting her! My precious daughter, dear musume. I bet that we'd both be awkward before someone snaps and go all crazy. Hopefully it doesn't rain on that day and it's cooling /cries/

Anyway I learnt from Yanting that a certain someone (wtf) showed her friend my photo because our names were similar, just that her name was missing a 's'. I'd be happy if you don't go around showing people my photos. It's not like we are related or whatever now. Now I'm thinking if you're stalking me and keeping my photos in your phone.

l m a o, I dont even care if we had a history together. To me, zip zap nadah. Nothing.

If people forgets, I'm Jeslyn Yeo and I write anything I want and I don't give a flying fuck about it.