<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Promotional Exams
Date: Sunday, 25 September 2011 1:04 pm

(I don't have the best features, but who cares)

Start of Promotional exams tomorrow, and I'm still studying for my General Paper. Why am I even on the Internet? Kind of ready to get retained and if that happens off I'll go to Polytechnic. That would mean that I'll be lagging one year behind from my friends. Who cares. 

Though it might be nice to get promoted to JC2, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to survive it. I want to go overseas to study with my friend. Not a bad idea, but I don't have the funds. 

Alright, I'm only on the net and updating this dead blog because I'm going out soon and studying more would result to my brain bursting. On an interesting note, I fainted in my father's computer room on Friday. That resulted to a bump on the back of my head, a sprain in the neck, blue-black on my arm and my butt hurts. I think I'll blame hitting my head making me more stupid. Not that I'm smart to start with. I might be, but because I'm lazy, I'm not. What am I talking about? 

FINE I WILL STUDY MY GENERAL PAPER AND AFTER THAT GO OFF TO START MY GEOGRAPHY.
Bye bye internet.