<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






I'm too amused :'D
Date: Monday, 13 June 2011 1:43 am

Talked to bb's cousin on twitter today (yesterday). It was highly amusing, since bb was writing, and her cousin kind of hijacked her twitter account just to stalk what we've been talking about |D Somehow, Aiko's attached to bb's cousin now. *giggles*

I was laughing at my grandmother's house that time, and bb got a scare when she saw what her cousin did to her twitter :'D

And my cousin made me realise that there's jubeat on iPhone! (;____;) gonna make a Japanese iTunes account and download it to play~ :'3 yes I love that game. But seriously, they should've bought the original songs of 'Love so Sweet' by Arashi & 'Daite Seniorita' by Yamashita Tomohisa. They called someone else to sing those songs. Love so Sweet was still alright, but my ears were bleeding when I listened to Daite Seniorita (;____;) the key was totally different.

I shall bug him the next time to lend me his phone to play 8D

I think I'm PMS-ing these days. I need to chill down~