<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






I want to rape JUMP
Date: Sunday, 5 June 2011 12:13 am

WAE SO CUTE? :'D
They will be the death of me, I swear.

no really, I love both of them so much now. *tears* and this picture will forever be with me now. Just look at their smile, I think I'm obsessed with them already. *glomps them* And fandom is already killing me like mad these days. Like the sexy hip rolls of my 10 sexy boyfriends. alright, they are mine mentally damn, I'm gonna get broke because of them, and also I'm gonna go mentally crazy because of their hotness. :3


And the magazines scans are so hot. *dies* I want to raid Kinokuniya soon. And there goes my money~ doesn't mind, because there are Wedding attire shoots and i died of their hotness HARHARHAR. And I managed to make daddy agree with me to buy one of the versions of the Single~ <3 I'd probably buy the LE2 or RE.

So our EOM is done! and next week's WR. damn. I feel so tired doing those things. Anyway I've been watching Orthros no Inu with mummy! that's like awesome alright? But she has to learn to like Hikaru. And our Hikaru has bleached his hair! He made me want to bleach mine too. *sobs*

And I don't feel like doing my holiday homework, but just slack. HARHARHAR. (-_____-) Why so humid Singapore? I'm gonna die of perspiration! ):

Damn, I wanna rape the whole of JUMP. (-____-)