<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Rants.
Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2011 11:49 pm

SORRY YAMA-CHAN, BUT RYUTARO'S NAO MY BOYFRIEND.
yes, I've changed my wallpaper to this charming guy :D

Anyway, there school tomorrow, and I'm going to sleep soon. But it's only going to school for like 1 hour before going back home. Great.

Woke up with the news of Singapore group debuting in Japan, and I don't like the members, I don't like their Chinese, I just don't like them. The only acceptable thing was their song. Don't expect me to like them because we have our goddesses AKB48 in Singapore now. Speaking of which, I've not gone down to their shop yet. *sigh* Best thing is, Kasai Tomomi's going to perform on Sunday! And I have no money to buy the ticket to their stage. *shot* Forget about that.

After that, I was bashing that Singapore group with a bunch of awesome fangirls on twitter. Really, I can't stand their Chinese and them. They are obviously acting cute. I hate people that acts. Dayum, I'm so much cuter alright? *BHB* and so Jasmine, Christabel and I are gonna form a group, and WE'RE SO GONNA FUCKING DEBUT.

KO-E
it means 'Voice' in Japanese, and it's actually a pun I came up with. The 'Ko' in 'Ko-e' is from 'Kokoro's Ko. which actually means heart. something like the voice from our hearts. /shrugs

and so we're gonna go KBox this June! yay! :D anyway, I'm still going to try out for HKT48. I'm just going to snap so very bad full body photo and send over, I don't care already.

And so, we have Takasugi Riko, Sugihara Aiko & JEYASUMIN 8D *shot* okay, it's JASMINE, but you know, the Japanese~ *whacked*

MEETING FRIEND AND COUSIN ON FRIDAY.
Damn, I'm looking forward to gossips from them~ :D They never fail to amuse me. and my Isabel husbando better reply my message soon.

on the side note;
STALKER! MII-CHAN, I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! :D
Congrats on finishing your exams! :D we need to flail over DaiMao soon, and ... COME BACK TO JUMP FANDOM! ;A; I miss your fics!