<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






I MISS FANDOM.
Date: Monday, 9 May 2011 9:06 pm

I MISS FANDOM.
Although I still stalk fandom everyday.

Anyway, they are going to release a new single, 'OVER' on 29 June 2011!! :D I want to buy it, so I'm saving up for it! *dances* anyway, I said I miss fandom, in the I-miss-writing-fics kind of way. ): I feel really bad for my readers for being on semi-hiatus for so long! But I really can't help it, since exam is coming up next week. I think I'll just spam my Livejournal account with drabbles for the time being. to tell you the truth, I don't really like writing drabbles

So anyway, I'm only going to school tomorrow and Wednesday only! Thursday and Friday are our study break, and exam is on next Monday. /sigh i'm not studying hard enough people! (;A;) Yes I'm guilty.

I'm already getting fat from not going for PE. ): I want to go run by myself, but the weather now is like an oven and I do not want to move my fat ass. yes, it's fat -.- oh gosh. The irony is that my room is probably the coolest around the whole house, since I've turned on the fan for the whole day. :\

Damn I need another cold shower now.

CAN I NOT GO TO SCHOOL?! ;A;