<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Date Me Out, those people who I miss
Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2011 12:46 am

THIS IS MY CURRENT WALLPAPER FOR MY PHONE.
And I'm shamelessly going around to announce that he's my eff-ing perfect boyfriend.

Whut? He's so pretty here alright? (I admit that I'm too bias for him nowadays) ANYWAY, there isn't school for me tomorrow! (technically today), that's why I'm still awake and blogging :D actually I'm just replying to the comments in my fic And I'm going to meet my mummy for lunch tomorrow! :D And I think Jiayan's trying to date me and friend out on Friday /shrugs Friend, I know you stalk my blog. Please contact me if you or cousin dating me out! Haven't seen both of you like in ages already. Oh yes, my husbando too. ):

DAYUM I MISS YOUR! 
List of People I miss hell lot:
  • Isabel Husbando
  • Jiayan Cousin
  • Sandy Friend
  • Christabel Wifey
  • Hanyong Ah Gong
  • Chee Zheng Chan
  • Hong Wei
  • Yu Xiang
  • Yong Kit
  • Farah
  • Cassandra CHOO!
  • Jasmine Chong
  • Jie Hao
  • Zheng Da
  • Yanting
  • AND MORE BUT I'M HALF ASLEEP NAO, SO SORRY! BUT I MISS YOU ALL TOO.
Hurhurhur, I'm making Hanyong go date me out to catch up xD Stupid ah gong, happy birthday! (a little late now~) Also, I'm gonna date my 3 awesome friends & Hongwei & Co. out soon during the June holidays, cause I told Hongwei to tell them to stick to their phone and wait for my sms *laughs*

Should I go emo and watch Gantz alone tomorrow at Tampines? /considers But it's gore! BUT I WANNA WATCH THE MOVIE! whatever. I'm gonna go off to bed soon. Tomorrow I'm going to force my mum to take a photo for me, or I'll go camwhore in TM's toilet to get my full body photo and send it to Japan. The dateline is too close now! (;____;) /worried