<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Smexy Voice
Date: Friday, 8 April 2011 12:20 am

I NOW HAS SMEXY VOICE!
since I was hogging the mic at Ben's house just now.

imagine one whole room just for karaoke at home! with the mics and stereo and everything! Like a K-Box room! yes, I was so excited that I went a little crazy and overboard and hog the mic and sang like crazy. Everyone was laughing at my voice just now, since I think I probably sang the most (.___.)

Anyway, we were at his house to bake cuppycakes for SR Olympics tomorrow! (Yes we're setting up a booth for our SRJC's sports day, do drop by!)

so that's why we were singing karaoke in the first place. To pass time while waiting for the cuppycakes to be baked! people wouldn't really want to know what happened during our cuppycake baking process. let's just say, we almost literally burnt Ben's house down. *bows* we're sorry! (;A;)  Anyway, how bad is my voice now?

I continued to sing even when I lost my voice, and I was trying to hit the high notes, and I asked Steph if i was singing out of tune, and she was like "Cannot hear your voice." when I'm using the mic! probably covered by Sean's voice, or maybe Lyman's? xD When Yan Han heard my voice later on, she was terrified, like gosh! xD (and she tried to kill me for losing my voice, hilarious~) I expect to lose more voice tomorrow, or totally unable to talk, since I'd probably be shouting like crazy tomorrow 8D *dances*

I guess today was quite alright, I actually enjoyed spending time with my classmates. well, at least most of them

I can't help but still miss you, idiot WA. ):
OMG, HUSBANDO, COUSIN AND FRIEND, I MISS YOUR EVEN THOUGH WE MET UP JUST LAST SATURDAY! );

Horray to no CCA tomorrow due to SR Olympics! *dances* but I have to meet teacher since I'm not going for the SRGCE. Plus I'm gonna go to the polyclinic to get my blood test results :\ I wonder if there's anything wrong with me, and if I need to go for a surgery. :\