<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Nakajima Raiya. Entertainment World. OMG.
Date: Wednesday, 27 April 2011 11:16 pm

OMFG NAKAJIMA RAIYA IS IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TOO!

Oh gosh, I love my fandom life!♥ But Raiya isn't in JE with his Yuto nii-chan ): Oh well, hopefully that gives him the right to own a public blog, and somehow, hopefully, he'd blog about his Yuto nii-chan and Yama-chan? 8D *shot* If Raiya blogs about YamaJima, the fandom will going crazy ♥

But sorry Raiya-chan, as much as you're all cute and cuddly, I still love your brother better :3 /Jeslyn is a hopeless fangirl for Nakajima Yuto i can't help it. Yuto and Yama-chan are so close to my age, and they are freaking hawt.
Okay, MY NAKAJIMA BB IS THE HAWTEST GUY ON EARTH! ♥

/shrugs I told you I'm a hopeless fangirl :D

and omg. I got a SILVER for my NAPFA test! Finished my 2.4km run this morning, and oh gosh, I got a silver and I almost cried when I was trying to catch my breath. I am someone that can hardly pass my NAPFA in my secondary school, and now, I'm actually getting SILVER. *shocked* that had got me going for the whole day :D plus the awesome fact that there wasn't CCA today! oh yes, daddy was talking about leg cramps and tried to make my leg, but okay, my leg isn't really sore. It's just the ankle part hurting. The sore parts are actually my arms. Weird?

Now I'm all reluctant to go to school tomorrow, because there's PE tomorrow. *pouts* and I want to talk to my boney bb on twitter! :\ why aren't I in Philippines or why is she not in Singapore? Oh well, we're crazy enough to decide to make one YamaJima&OkaMori a day community on LJ soon 8D probably on Saturday~

OMG JESS'S INTERNET IS BACK!!! 8D
I miss my Spanish tutor! but she's in SJM's fandom now *sobs* because I was away just for one week, she switched fandom ): ohh well :\

Alright, our comm will be on YamaJima and OkaMori! 8D switching the pairings weekly, and we'd be posting on alternate days 8D /eggcited

omg, my t.sina's dash is awesome. I'm too amused at what I find there! like, I can't describe it! it's totally amusing. I shall continue to stare at Yuto's awesome face. I think I'm going to put his picture for my phone's wallpaper soon :3