<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






LAPTOP! & HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEITO!
Date: Friday, 1 April 2011 1:08 am

I'm back using the laptop, because ... I simply need a laptop for school. Gosh, I hate to back-up everything and leave my desktop and awesome keyboards. (although the keyboard of this laptop is also awesome, but the shift key is made spoiled by my brother, great.)

I've just finished PW, and gosh, I need sleep.

Tuesday didn't go to school, because I went for my first ever blood test. IT'S SO SCARY! well, the spot now is blue-black. And it's still kind of pain, though not really pain. (i'm not talking any sense now) dont feel like going back for the extra PE thing! ;A; gosh, I wanna sleep. ):

on the side note, MII-CHAN! I KNOW YOU STALK ME!
GO WATCH AI NO KOTODAMA!
IT'S AWESOMELY FREAKING CUTE LIKE TAKUMI-KUN! :D

Gosh I was watching while doing my project and I went squealing away~ but I watched Kindan no Koi too, and gosh, I swear that movie wasted my one whole hour and more. (-.-) NOT WORTH! Boys Love is so much better than Kindan no Koi, like seriously. (though the best is Takumi-kun, followed by Ai no Kotodama now~)

Shall now get my beauty sleep. I can't believe I'm still hoping that there's no CCA for tomorrow. (.____.) /is hopeless

ALkusHFAIUFhesaFIUEWLHF gonna go out with husbando, cousin and friend to celebrate cousin's birthday which is on the 30 March! 8D

Oh yes, 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ENGLISH BOY!
 Pretty scans credited to aliciaswr@livejournal.com :3
now now, isn't he amazing with his awesome shirt?

I didn't quite like him when I started out in fandom. In fact, he was no. 10! ):  however, he's now one of my favourites, and is now ranked #4 >D Seriously, he's freaking awesome, and gosh, gentlemanly. And probably one of the reasons why I think that learning guitar ain't such a bad idea after all. though I would so like to learn the drums or the bass, since I'm bias for Yuto and Reita from 'The Gazette" so anyway, I love this English boy really much, and I want him as my elder brother, seriously. (though i wouldn't mind if  he's my boyfriend~)

Happy 18th Birthday dearest Okamoto Keito! (:
oh, he might be involved in Marching J!

Labels: