<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






... Bored
Date: Sunday, 3 April 2011 11:03 pm

/stare
I don't like going back to school. *depressed* not that i can choose not to go. Blood test result coming out in 2 days time. I wonder if there's anything wrong with me. secretly I hope there is and I have to go for an operation because it'll mean long term MC. *shot* alright, I shouldn't be that selfish.

STALKER! MII-CHAN! I'm glad you enjoyed what you see >D
CUTE RIGHT?! I was all shocked when Tachibana did that! 8D and Shinya is freaking cute :3 /flails. the jealous seme, that's what I like to call him >D dkjsfhkjsncmcnsakdjug
WE'RE CRAZY FANGIRLS NOW MII-CHAN! >D

Gosh on the side note, I finally have my classical guitar! And i have a Den-o keychain on the case :D the Ima-jin called Delibu or something like that :3 I got it during that capsule festival at Compass Point a few weeks ago~ gosh, i wanna go spend more money on capsule toys!

Now I'm stuck with homework, because I have no idea what am I supposed to do. *pissed* what's worst is that we have this SR Olympics thing on Friday, and our class is gonna have a booth. *collapse* there are still people that have not hand up the class fund! :\ gosh, those people.

Gahh I wanna watch my Fairy Tail! ;A;