<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






):
Date: Thursday, 14 April 2011 10:15 pm

School is still alright so far, but gosh, I'm so lazy to go to school now~ :3 anyway i have to go for another blood test on 13 May. It's my study leave! before my mid years

Gosh, time is passing fast now. Anyway, my PI is almost done! ohwell, good luck to everyone that's still struggling! I'm left with my inserts only (:

I think I'm getting a fever soon. Damn. ):

you know what? it's like you've changed. i don't know, maybe i dont text you as much since i'm in my class? it's kind of sad really. i'm really scared things would change. I miss texting you, you know? ): damn, i feel like the bad person because i'm all busy and stressed up and tired, than i like PS you like that ):

Overall: I just feel unimportant.

CCA tomorrow, need to carry guitar to school. Contemplating to bring my laptop too