<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Amusingly,
Date: Sunday, 17 April 2011 1:44 am

(This screencap amuses me so much, since Yuto looks like he's proposing to Yama-chan and Yama-chan said something like "WHY YES!~" *am too bias*)

So today's Yan Yan JUMP! I've yet to watch it, but I like the opening medley! And the fact that everyone in JUMP is hosting! :D But I've watched Shonen Club! I love JUMP's performance for 愛-ing-アイシテル- ! even though there's one part that looks really funny xD But I love the song and the fact that there are YamaJima moments inside too :3 not to mention the awesomely hotness of my boney bb! 


So I wanna watch Yan Yan JUMP real soon, since it seems really nice. *and I'll have something to look forward watching every Saturdays now!* of course I'm looking forward to Shonen Club too (: not that much now, but I still watch it! esp. the livestages~ on the side note, I love SC without audiences.


Do you remember what I texted you 2 years ago? 3 simple words, no proper reply. Alright, maybe the reply has been told to me during Chinese New Year, but I don't believe it, even though it's said during our game of Truth or Dare, because of the question you asked me. I don't believe what you said. 


I'm just an idiot in love.


ON THE SIDE NOTE,
THANKYOU DEAREST SON, ALICIA (@KikuJima on Twitter) FOR TELLING ME WHAT TO DO TO WATCH YAN YAN JUMP! ;A;