<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






PW just done. OMFG
Date: Friday, 25 March 2011 1:33 am

I JUST FINISHED MY PI DRAFT 1 FOR PW! ;A;
half dead. Yes, it's morning, I started doing once I reach home. Crazy. I still have Geography homework, like oh my gosh. Off to do and write some crap now.

There's finally Guitar tomorrow. 3.45pm in school. Not really looking forward to it. Hope that they'll release us at 6pm. I'm seriously in need of sleep.

Now I remembered that I was so busy to do my PI that I forgot to brag to my parents that I'm the only one that got 'A' in my Chemistry class for my lecture test! :\ Alright, not brag. But I love it when they tell me I did a good job. Egoistic me. I need to get up early tomorrow for the run, again. I don't like that one bit at all. I want to sleep, like seriously.

I think I'll just sleep in school from 12.30pm to 3.30pm before CCA tomorrow. Oh wait. It's today.

Off to do Geography now. /slouches off