<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






SRJC ALL FOR YOU!
Date: Thursday, 3 February 2011 1:13 am

SRJC ALL FOR YOU!♥
It's part of our college song, really :D

And so, first of all, Happy Chinese New Year! They year of the bunny!♥ I call it the JUMP year. Anyway, Orientation is fun, but I love Draco 5, and 1A06? Not really. (btw, 1A06 is my class for this whole year, great.) I miss my OGL(s), Everard, Samuel and Jocelyn! D5!♥ Damn, I really miss D5 extremely much! (;A;)

And so I got into my first choice of combination, H2 Maths, Econs and Geography and H1 Chemistry! But I still don't really like my class :\ Hope I'll start to like my class soon.

Went out with Christabel last saturday! I bought my March Myojo! The YamaJima seal! :3 *flails* We made a TAKASUGIHARA matching charm together :3 hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho! Nahh, we're just awesome 8D

Went back to school today, and lunched with Jiayan, Isabel, Kai Lin, Yu Ling and Jia Rong at Subway~ Intending to go back to eat with the whole Sec 4 2011 Guides on next Friday! Hopefully, all of us would be able to make it? Oh gosh, I think I have Chingay. Damn.

Ohh well, I guess I can't (;A;)

YES I REMEMBERED I HAVE CHINGAY! SHIT!

Alright, so I will skip school on Friday. Damnit. FML.

Ohh well, I'm actually not really looking forward to the future now. You know what?

I miss you so much, and I really hoped that you were there. Really, I wanted to tell you I still like you, a lot. But really, I'll be mugging for these two years, and when I graduate, you'd be mugging. And after you finished you last year, I'll probably be in University and you'll just head off to your 'much-awaited' NS.

It's like ... we're impossible.

That alone made me go feel like crap.

PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB!
I'm so gonna join it! :3 New camera please~ XD Or my iPhone 4? It's about time *grins*