<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Welcome to my school, Brother!
Date: Wednesday, 5 January 2011 7:54 pm

Hell yeah, I was all excited and woke up at Nine A.M in the morning just to go get him from his posted school to OUR School :D

I'm all flaily in the morning and the biggest grin plastered on my face because I feel so happy for my brother. He doesn't like the school he was posted to, and apparently, he L.O.V.E.S my school so much, even though our uniform is like table cloth/picnic cloth :D

And he was really cute with that big grin when he sees me and our mother when we went to fetch him! I attacked him with a half-attempt hug of course. He's too shy to let me hug him! 

We were all YEAH when I told him his transfer was a success! like the gif below~
He would probably be Yuto and I'd be Yama-chan, since he's taller than me even though he's younger than me.

And so he was such a good boy and didn't even complain when we keep doing the wrong things! Like, awesome. Normally he would just start to scold us, yeah? (: 

Feel sooo extremely happy for him.

On the side note;
I ditched work today.
I can't help it. I only had 5 hours of sleep due to all the excitement! I slept at 4am and woke up jumping around at 9am!