<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






SUMMARY DVD 2010
Date: Wednesday, 12 January 2011 11:42 pm

This DVD is just AWESOME! *flails*

Because there's tons of OkaTaro and InooDai moments where I flailed like crazy! And well, because I like the song GET by Hey! Say! 7. Alright, I'm bias for 7, but what can I do? I have 4 people that I'm bias there! :D But the main reason I like this song is because of Yuto and Yama-chan's starting solo, which is kind of rap-ish. I love that part like so much.

Catchy and oh gosh, the beat I love it. Sounds weird, but it's actually nice. And those two lines are the only two lines that have the same rhythm and beat. now, can you see my bias side?

This screen cap because of OkaTaro's date and Yama-mama spotting them 8D /whacked

Work is ... no comments. I'm so tired. We have to work until February, and we'll be schooling and working at the same time. How great is that? I was telling someone that we'll end up running and rushing to work while stripping and changing at the same time. Hilarious.

I can't believe that you talked to me first.