<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Mentally drained.
Date: Monday, 17 January 2011 10:20 pm

Mentally drained.
Oh gosh, I'm feeling so tired suddenly.

Still waiting for my dad to get me my iPhone 4 plus data plan. *pouts* Gahhh, I want to surf the net everywhere and any where. Stayed up late yesterday to finish writing a request fic, and gosh. I feel so accomplished. *beams* I've never tried writing something in the ancient days with all the war and stuffs.

No I didn't focus on the fighting scenes and stuffs. I'm more of a feeling and scenery person, yes?

Gosh, I've been using Suda Masaki icons these days.

There's work in the morning tomorrow, with Jiayan and Sandy. Hope all our counters would be close together. We can chat and crap like crazy at least!

I'm thinking, how much do we need to buy all the food we're gonna eat for steamboat? Is 100-150 bucks enough? I'll definitely not be eating much, but I don't know about the guys.

STEAMBOAT DINNER AT MY HOUSE ON THE 19th JANUARY, PEOPLE! :D
Sandy, Jiayan, Isabel, YiLin, ZhengDa, HongWei, YuXiang, YongKit and Leroy!

To tell the truth, I'm only a little tiny bit excited.