<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






How true.
Date: Wednesday, 12 January 2011 6:29 pm

If fear didn't exist, I would run up to you and kiss you and tell you that I love you.
How true.

So after thinking like crazy, I've really decided to go for the Science Stream in SRJC. H2 subjects would hopefully be Econs, Chemistry & Biology/Geography, and H1 would be Maths. That's what I would like to get into anyway.

I'm hoping to work hard and all. Daddy might be getting an iPhone for me after all! As awesome as it sounds, I would have to fork out the remaining of my pay after taking around 90 bucks out for my 500GB hard disk and around 80 bucks for my granparents and pay for my own iPhone. Well, the phone itself. Daddy would pay for the monthly bills and fork out the remaining money for that phone.

Gahhh, I want an iPhone because the covers are awesomely cool, and what's more, I want the data plan where I can go up on the internet everywhere and anywhere.

Main Objective:
Constantly stalk LiveJournal and Twitter, and also somewhere that I can type my fanfictions like crazy.

But I have to maintain my grades in JC1 ): Which means if I retain or whatever, bye bye to phone. Gosh. I want to serious study this year.

On another note, I'm happily waiting for my SUMMARY DVD 2010 to load :D It's released officially today~ *flails* I want my part 2 to quickly load finish so I can start loading my part 3, and then I can join all 3 parts together!

Trying to persuade Sandy and Isabel to choose SRJC, if not I'll be clinging on someone that ... I'm not that close with and well, it's totally gonna be weird. I told my friends that I would probably be like, "CAN I GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU?!" after results of posting is out XD and if we end up in the same JC of course!

Oh gosh. I think I'm running a cold now ):