<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






He replied.
Date: Friday, 7 January 2011 1:28 am

TO THINK WE HAD A TEXT CONVERSATION FROM 4pm to 11.45pm TODAY(yesterday)! ;A;
I think the sky's gonna fall. Seriously, he never really continues the conversation, and well I didn't really bring up my hopes this time. But awesomely, he continued our text conversation this time. I was like asking if he's gonna go for recruitment day tomorrow and he said nahh, but ended up, he's going because I asked him to go and he says alright. damn, for that little moment I feel kind of special.

Alright, maybe he's not going because of me. Impossible that he's going because of me.

So, we're gonna meet tomorrow outside the gate. Hope he'll get his pass to enter the school. If not I'll just drag him and dash into school :D I'm officially crazy, but that's the only way to smuggle him in anyway So yeah. I'm all hyped up and am unable to sleep.

What to do? My crush reply my text. Alright, I'm out of gas to flail. Esp. after seeing Yuto with specs. Oh gosh. I'm happily dying 8D