<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






First post of the year.
Date: Saturday, 1 January 2011 2:28 am

WELCOME TO 2011!

The large part of it has not sink in yet, but it would one I wake up later. In around 9 days and a few hours, it's probably time for us to go back to school, clad in our table cloth uniform to get our results. Scary, but I'm looking forward. Because that's where I'd be back on track and working harder.

Then again, I'll probably slack off after a few months. hoping desperately that I'll not do that anyway. Wrote down what I want for this year on a piece of paper already. Somehow, I think I'll be able to do all those stuff. I don't know why, but I got that Superwoman feeling yeah? Feel that I can do anything. Alright, maybe not.

Chingay is kind of pissing me off a little too much. Because our steamboat session is getting postponed until like there's no tomorrow. Crazy.

There's work in a few hours. Ten hours exactly. I'll be out of the house in maybe nine hours. I think I'm mentally unwell.

Ohh before I go off to bed, let me fangirl 8D
Did anyone notice how YamaJima would just BANG into each other at ALL their live performance of Arigatou at the ending? /grins
seriously. First, it was on Hey! Hey! Hey!. Then Shonen Club. And the Johnny’s Touzai Uta Gassen aired today! 8D
My fangirl-self is on a field trip~

I finally finished my fanfiction meme on Livejournal (here) and it took half a day to complete it! (;A;) But after doing it, I feel so accomplished. Like, I've wrote so many fics this year! *beams* Especially during November 8D Now, if I have an iPhone, I'll be able to go into my fulltime fanfiction writer career. /laughs.

Anyway;
I'm hoping that 2011 would be a good year.
I'll post again at night.