<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Story : Prom
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2010 12:03 am

Title: Prom
Genre: Fluff / Angst
Summary: Where people wore pretty dresses and looks absolutely handsome.
A/N: First ever time I'm writing what I saw and experienced in a form of a story. WOW! 8D



Entering the hall, you're the first person that I saw. Done up with a vest and shirt. I thought that you was perfect. But that was probably because I'm bias. There, I was pulled by my friend to be seated at the same table with you. I couldn't do anything, just avoid your gaze (if you actually looked at me) and stay normal, crapping along with my friend.

More people came over, and well, it ended up as only 2 girls and all boys in our table. Awkward.

Before we reached school, I was told, "You're pretty, maybe you'll even catch his attention!" by one of my friends. Once I stepped into school, I wasn't all that confident anymore.

I know I'm not pretty. It's not the word to describe me. I was probably one of those country bumpkins, down to earth girls that don't usually catch a guy's eyes.

I don't know about catching your eyes, since I'm not you. But you did catch my eyes. Cameras were fished out, and people started to take photos with everyone. I just looked at you, seeing you being crowed by people, your friends, taking photos.

Thinking if I should ask, I kept hesitating. The last time I asked, you declined it. So I just sat there, looking at you taking photos with many many people.

It was until, Isabel decided to go all crazy and call for a group photo. Since our group of friends did go out quite a few times, we took a group photo. Isabel just said that we're standing alternate, and started pushing me to you, and than just shouted that we'll link hands.

I just stood there looking at her with wide eyes. But you didn't seem to mind. We just linked hands. Twice in fact. I could feel my heart beat racing. (I thought I felt your heart racing too. Maybe that's wrong, or maybe you like Isabel 8D Who knows. ^^)

But at the end of everything, I managed to just use an adrenaline rush and ask you to take a photo with me. That simple picture. It's not nice, not perfect, not clear. But it means so much to me.

I bet you didn't know that.

I wanted to confess to you again. (Yes again, it's almost one year since I confessed to you. Do you know?) But than again, even if I did confess, will I have a chance?

Probably not.

Labels: