<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Prom
Date: Friday, 19 November 2010 12:27 am

Yamada: It’s okay. Since we’ll have another tour soon, I’ll take care of you if we get the same room

Nakajima: Please wake me up

Yamada: Instead of waking you up …

Nakajima: I’ll be waiting for the Yamada Morning calls then

I'm dying of fluff here 8D
I FORGOT THAT THERE'S PROM TOMORROW/TODAY!
Totally slip off my mind (-.-) Thought it was longer and further away ... *whacked* I feel sooooooo bored at home, and I actually managed to finish a drama today. 8 episodes Yes, I'm just awesome. I WATCH HIDARIME TANTEI EYE 8D It's an awesome J-drama!
Tanaka Ainosuke! (acted by Yamada Ryosuke)
I cried throughout the drama (T-T) Super sad, exciting, and well ... just mind-boggling! Since you don't actually know what's going to happen next! I went all Yama-chan, Yuto, Yuma & Yoko high just because of this show!

Alright, now let me introduce my awesome Y-TACHI! :D
First up,
NAKAJIMA YUTO 8D
I call him by Yuto, so he's the first Y in my Y-Tachi 8D

Next up,
Yamada Ryosuke, going by the name Yama-chan 8D So yes, Y

And here he is, the newest member & youngest member of my Y-tachi,
Nakayama Yuma. goes by the name Yuma so yeap. I love him for screaming like a girl on Shonen Club 8D

Last but not least, the oldest member of my Y-tachi :x
Yokoyama Yu 8D he's funny, and cute, and just awesome! not as awesome as my YamaJima above~
Plus, he's the awesome-est bad guy ever.

And now, I feel like I'm on sugar high, and I'm not keen on going for prom. :\ I feel so shy! My dress! Oh gosh. Really scared for tomorrow (-.-) Have to stay there until like ... 10pm? Just awesome. (please note sarcasm)

I hate reality. And i need to get a job, soon.