<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






Vocaloids
Date: Sunday, 29 August 2010 12:54 am

feat. Kagamine Len(Left) & Kaagmine Rin(Right). oh wait. look. L&R XD

Mood: /sobs.
Music: Soundless Voice by Kagamine Len

紙飛行機
Paper Plane

I need to explain a little. They sound a little robotic because these two cuties in the above picture are actually PROGRAMMES! yes, like ... a soft ware

They are called Vocaloids. 
yes, and they are absolutely cool, and should be the next in-thing.
Anyway, the Vocaloid's original songs written by people, duhh! are tear-jerking, or just filled with murderous-intent, plain creepy or just plain happy and sweet :D They can even be twisted like, WOW! :D and they are just awe-some! The Kagamine twins/siblings/lovers seems to be able to sing really different genre of songs. Like Blues, etc. 


realised that they exsisted long time ago, but I got hooked on them yesterday ... okay, like on Friday, when I'm at home rotting for the whole day because I didn't have to go to school as my prelims are over, like YAY! Why did I get addicted to them? Because this pico guy was debuting and he can sing in a guy and girl's voice, and he was singing a Vocaloid's song in one of his videos.


Here's the video I saw!
warning: Boy Love & Girl Love, don't watch if you can't accept this kind of things. seriously.


and then ... I went for the originals instead! XD 
and I just started searching and searching, and I started to download tons of songs sung by Vocaloids ... this one amuses me the most! :D



IT'S JUST TOO CUTE! XD
I like the choreography~ :D


the previous post is the 2 songs that I love the most now. They made me cry like hell ): and also gave me tons of inspiration for my fanfictions! XD 


anyway, on Friday i saw mr Ng JJ, and I waved to him like mad in side my father's car, 
And he give me the "WHAT?!" face (.___.) 
and I just laughed like hell in the car XD


This is the art for the both of them when they sing 'Magnet' XD it's awesome!
anyway, Magnet is actually a song about forbidden love, and if you see them as twins, it makes sense. BUT THEY ARE ADORABLE!


I seriously need my sleep now. 
I've squealed at Len for the whole day XD