<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d87880287647094496\x26blogName\x3dth-stilldoll\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_GB\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://joker-ayes.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4237649088195591983', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Information, JESLYN YEO/TAKASUGI RIKO
click for profile

Credits
Layout by fallingcloudberries.
Graphics by LJ
Perching On The Soul
x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o LJ






2nd day of Medical Leave
Date: Tuesday, 27 July 2010 11:25 am

Mood: Sick / Cold
Music: Deep Night Kimi Omou - Hey! Say! JUMP (it's a really pretty song)
Downloading: Audition SEA (i shouln't be downloading it. I'd get killed)
Picture feat. GUIDES! B)

I think of you, So Deep Night
君思う So Deep Night.

I have two days off school. That's kind of bad because I would've missed out some many things (.___.) I actually woke up shivering like hell (.___.) and with some skull-cracking headache. ): No, me no likes it. and so, now I'm passing time at home. Well, I read my Biology textbook as bed time story last night. (My mummy says I'm crazy) and so yeap. I missed TWO tests this week (.____.) at least my fever subsided *nervous laugh* all these time, I just wake up, have my medicine, and read my textbooks till I sleep. :\ I am studying even if I'm sick alright?! B|

now, it's the rest time, so I'm trying to download Audition SEA, but there's still 2hours and 3minutes till completion B( and I have to think of ways to have lunch. (.____.) well, my daddy might be coming back~ who knows, who knows. :\ I think I'm starting to miss schoolnot. I have that super bad feeling that I'm going to have tons of homework once I go back to school tomorrow D: *shivers*

AND THE JUMP/YAMAJIMA FANDOM IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO QUIET THESE DAYS! B(
My Livejournal friend page is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow :\ no new updates yo. (yes, i practically stalk my friend page on LJ)

My damn body ache is back. I swear someone's going to die. (-_____-) sooooooooo freaking pissed about these aches ):
OH SH!T!! I FORGOT TOMORROW THERE'S PE AND HOW AM I GOING TO RUN?! (._____.) 
I think I'm just going to run. Who cares about the M.C? :\

yes, i'm upset. now, give me a cookie. :\
or make my download run faster!